Whether you are in growth/acquisition mode or have decided it’s time to sell your business, who do you trust to assess the financial records, 量化税收结构节约, and eliminate potential deal roadblocks?
Our integrated TAS team has decades of experience in assisting corporate and private equity clients in financial, 税, 信息技术, and human resource/benefit due diligence on both the buy- and sell-side of M&一个交易. We work hand in hand with management, 买家, 卖家, and third-party advisors to ensure our client remains informed and prepared throughout the M&一个过程. Our approach is flexible and tailored to our client’s specific needs – creating a long-term, 专业 partnership that usually lasts well after the deal closes.
Our typical diligence scope would include:
- Assessing the quality of earnings and free 现金流
- Analyzing working capital trends and defining the working capital target
- Identifying the key value drivers, risk areas, and opportunities for improvement
- Discussing historical and future cash requirements (capex, liability exposures, etc.)
- Supporting the accuracy of key management estimates and reserves
- Assisting with the carve-out of excluded operations
- Determining any red-flags that may hinder the expected close of the transaction
- Documenting departures from GAAP and weaknesses in internal controls
- Identifying potential 税收风险s (income, state/local, payroll, property, and sale/use 税es)
- Quantifying the impact of alternative transaction structures
另外, our diligence product can be bundled with purchase price allocations, 现金流量模型, IT风险评估, 人力资源/福利对比, post-close集成, 期初资产负债表审计, 和其他LBMC服务.